Monday, March 30th all branches will have new hours of 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM at their drive-thru lanes except for Charlotte.
Charlotte will continue with 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM at their drive-thru lanes.
- DEPOSITS: Use the Night Drop Vault at the Branch
- CASH: Text your Zip Code to 91989 for ATMs near you
- CALL US: 1.800.865.0455 we will help you with your options!
- SHARED BRANCHES: Search www.co-opcreditunions.org
Please be cautious of Coronavirus email SCAMS and offers of cures. Exercise caution regarding email content and attachments.
Remote Account Access
As always, we are ready to serve you online & over the phone if you are unable to visit a branch office.
- eBranch: access your account information via your computer
- eBranch Mobile: access your account information via your cell phone (APP)
- Zip24: access your account information via your cell phone (voice)
- Call Center: our Call Center is available all day & night, weekends, and holidays. Call for account information, to start your loan application, for help accessing your accounts online.
ACCESS TO CASH & DEPOSITS:
- Branches – Some branches are temporarily closed or operating on limited hours please call first before making a trip.
- CO-OP ATMs — 30,000 ATMs nationwide for you to access funds. Text your zip code to 91989 to find nearby ATMs
- SECU Cashpoints ATMs — there are over 1,000 Cashpoints ATMs throughout NC.
- Nova CU Debit Card — use the cash back feature when making purchases
- Night Drop for Deposits — our branches have locked & secured night drops at the drive-thru lanes if you need to make a deposit on weekends, after-hours or early morning hours.
- CO-OP Shared Branches — there may be other credit union branches closer to your home or work that you could use to make deposits or withdrawals to your account (you will need an updated ID (drivers license) and your Nova CU Member Number).
APPLY FOR LOANS, OPEN NEW ACCOUNTS:
- Apply for a Loan online — we have an easy online application process on our website or call us to start the process.
- Open an Account online — you can go to our website to open an account or call us.
If you need assistance in setting up eBranch, eBranch Mobile or Zip24 please call us 1.800.865.0445
If you are concerned about making your loan payment please contact us:
Statement from Our CEO
We take the health and safety of our members and employees very seriously. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread, we want to share some of the actions Nova Credit Union is taking to help protect you and our employees.
Our Management Team has been closely monitoring guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and local health departments in our regions. We have already initiated and tested our Business Continuity Pandemic Plan, validated operational technologies, and identified vital staff to handle the enhancements of our remote servicing capabilities.
To protect you and our employees in our branch locations, we have increased the cleaning regimen for frequently touched surfaces and our managers and business development officers have switched from our typical greeting with a handshake to a non-touch welcome.
Despite the impact of the coronavirus on our economy, your financial security is being safeguarded by Nova CU, and our commitment to providing exceptional products and services remains as strong as ever. We stand prepared to assist impacted members as needed. Should you encounter hardship as a result of the coronavirus, please contact us.
We value your membership and the privilege of serving you. We are prepared, and we will make decisions with the health and well-being of our members and employees in mind.