Money Market Accounts
If you are looking for a high-yield investment account with the freedom to deposit and withdraw funds, a Nova CU Money Market Account may be the right answer.
A minimum deposit of $500 is required to open a Money Market Account. Most other financial institutions require a $2,500 minimum balance.
- Make deposits directly into your account with direct deposit
- Earn higher interest rates than average savings accounts
- 24-hour access to your account through eBranch or ZIP24
- Check writing capabilities
- Monthly statements
- Insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
- Make up to three withdrawals each month for free — additional withdrawals are $5 each